BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE ON ALL SUNSCREENS! USE CODE WEARMINERAL SHOP NOW ENDS IN
30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ON YOUR FIRST ORDER
0

Your Bag

Your Bag is Empty

Satisfied or 100% refunded

The Yaara Set

Handpicked by @yaara for the minimalist and kind hearted soul who likes to spend their time cuddling four-legged friends, doing self-care routines, meditating, or reading their favorite book. 5% of proceeds will be donated to the foster children of Orr Shalom.

Here's how Yaara loves and uses her favorite products:

Step 1: 100% Organic Argan Oil (0.78 fl. Oz / 23 ml)
My all time favorite! Taken straight from nature, produced with love and respect to women, our environment, and our beauty, this is pure goodness in a bottle. It’s a life saver for dry hair, nails, and skin, and the perfect foundation for glowy makeup.

Step 2: DETOX ME (1.69 fl.Oz / 50ml)
Made from 99% all natural ingredients and the other 1% are still safe for you! This product revives your skin and removes impurities within minutes, while you enjoy the amazing smell, vibrant color and cool feeling.

Step 3: RECOVER ME (1.69 fl. Oz / 50 ml)
Two drops before you go to bed is all you need for your skin to brighten, refresh and replenish overnight. I can really see the effect on pigmentation marks and fine lines.

Orr Shalom

Orr Shalom is a non profit that is part of my heart. My husband and I started working with them by planning annual fun days for Orr Shalom kids and families and organizing the renovations of their foster homes. As FRÉ and I go a long way back, they automatically became part of Orr Shalom as well, and my affiliate commission was always used to help pay for these projects. When purchasing with my code, you are helping ensure a better, safer life, for children in foster care. By purchasing this package 5%, will be donated to our Orr Shalom family.

Read more
vegan paraben-free won't clog pores
cruelty-free dermatologist tested for all skin types
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee On Your First Order

Handpicked by @yaara for the minimalist and kind hearted soul who likes to spend their time cuddling four-legged friends, doing self-care routines, meditating, or reading their favorite book. 5% of proceeds will be donated to the foster children of Orr Shalom.

Here's how Yaara loves and uses her favorite products:

Step 1: 100% Organic Argan Oil (0.78 fl. Oz / 23 ml)
My all time favorite! Taken straight from nature, produced with love and respect to women, our environment, and our beauty, this is pure goodness in a bottle. It’s a life saver for dry hair, nails, and skin, and the perfect foundation for glowy makeup.

Step 2: DETOX ME (1.69 fl.Oz / 50ml)
Made from 99% all natural ingredients and the other 1% are still safe for you! This product revives your skin and removes impurities within minutes, while you enjoy the amazing smell, vibrant color and cool feeling.

Step 3: RECOVER ME (1.69 fl. Oz / 50 ml)
Two drops before you go to bed is all you need for your skin to brighten, refresh and replenish overnight. I can really see the effect on pigmentation marks and fine lines.

Orr Shalom

Orr Shalom is a non profit that is part of my heart. My husband and I started working with them by planning annual fun days for Orr Shalom kids and families and organizing the renovations of their foster homes. As FRÉ and I go a long way back, they automatically became part of Orr Shalom as well, and my affiliate commission was always used to help pay for these projects. When purchasing with my code, you are helping ensure a better, safer life, for children in foster care. By purchasing this package 5%, will be donated to our Orr Shalom family.

Read more
vegan paraben-free
won't clog pores cruelty-free
dermatologist tested for all skin types
  • How to use 100% Organic Argan Oil? +

    Argan Oil for Face: Use as a daily moisturizer or night serum; apply a few drops to facial skin after cleansing.
    Argan Oil for Hair: Apply to dry hair or after shampooing and conditioning for an extra hit of moisture.
    Argan Oil for Body: Use on any dry or rough patches of skin for instant smoothness.
    Argan Oil for Lips: Apply one or two drops carefully to instantly nourish.
    Argan Oil for Nails: Massage into nails and cuticles once a week to strengthen nails and repair damage.

    Benefits:

    • Argan oil benefits for hair: Strengthens hair and prevents breakage.
    • Argan oil benefits for skin: Hydrates without feeling greasy.
    • Argan oil benefits for face: Protects against and repairs UV damage. Balances sebum. Fights the signs of aging.
    • Suitable for skin types: dry skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, oily skin, normal skin.


    100% natural
    and organic

    Suitable for
    all skin types

    One pure and
    nourishing ingredient

    Ingredients +

    Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil

    9 Frequently Asked Questions About Argan Oil

    1. Can I use this argan oil for acne?
      Yes! Argan oil is rich in Tocopherol (a derivative of Vitamin E), which has an anti-inflammatory effect that both prevents the emergence of acne and fights existing acne. And it may sound counterintuitive, but using a natural non-pore clogging oil like argan oil for face actually helps regulate the oil production of your skin, which means you can say goodbye to excessive oiliness and hello to clear, breakout free skin.
    2. what are the benefits of Moroccan oil for hair?
      Argan oil benefits for hair are many. Argan oil hydrates hair, preventing hair from becoming dry and brittle. Argan oil strengthens hair, preventing breakage. Argan oil promotes hair growth, and it can improve and prevent skin conditions that cause hair loss.
    3. What are the side effects of argan oil for the face?
      Generally, argan oil is considered safe to use for adults, children and babies with almost no risk of skin irritation. With all new products, do a patch test on the skin on the inside of your wrist to make sure your skin isn’t irritated.
    4. Does argan oil help with scars?
      Yes! Argan oil contains large amounts of Tocopherol, a derivative of Vitamin E, which helps with cell regeneration. As new cells grow, they reduce scars.
    5. Can I use argan oil while pregnant?
      Yes! Argan oil is safe to use for mothers who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
    6. How can argan oil help me if I have oily skin?
      Yes, argan oil benefits for skin include all skin types, including oily skin. Using a natural, dry oil (meaning that the skin absorbs this oil quickly) on your face helps your skin to regulate its oil production. So, making argan oil part of your daily skincare routine will prevent excessive oiliness.
    7. Can I use argan oil as an anti-aging treatment?
      Yes! One of the many argan oil for face benefits is anti-aging properties. The sterols in argan oil promote cell regeneration. In addition, argan’s proteins and peptides have anti-wrinkle properties. Argan’s antioxidants protect skin from free radicals and fight the degeneration of collagen and elastin. This means using argan oil regularly can leave you with younger looking skin.
    8. Is argan oil good for hair?
      Yes! Argan oil hydrates hair, strengthens hair, and promotes growth.
    9. What is the best argan oil for hair?
      The purer the argan oil the better it is for your hair and skin. 100% Organic Argan Oil is as pure as it gets and is the best argan oil for hair and skin.
  • How to use DETOX ME? +

    Apply a thin layer to dampened skin for a deep clean. Gently massage the product into skin. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well with cool water. Use 1-3 times per week for instantly clearer skin.

    For optimal results, use 1 to 3 times per week.
    We highly recommend completing your DETOX ME treatment with REVIVE ME, our deep moisturizing serum, for a pure and energized glow.

    Benefits:

    Prevents blemishes and breakouts. Removes impurities & toxins, unclogs pores. Balances oil, soothes skin.


    99% natural
    ingredients

    Dermatologist
    tested

    Suitable for
    all skin types

    Ingredients +

    • Argan and Dandelion Extracts prevent breakouts and heal existing pimples and blemishes.
    • Kaolin Clay reduces excess oils and sebum, purifies and unclogs pores.
    • Dead Sea Salt & Ein Gedi Spring Water detox, exfoliate and purify skin, rejuvenate skin cells and promote a healthy glow.
    • Panthenol & Vitamin B5 soothe skin, reduce inflammation and restore the skin barrier function.
    • Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) reduces skin inflammation and irritation.
    • Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower & Plantain (Plantago Major) soothe and calm the skin.
    View full list of ingredients
  • How to use RECOVER ME? +

    Massage a small amount of RECOVER ME onto your cleansed face until fully absorbed. For optimal results, use every night.

    Benefits:

    Restores your skin barrier while you sleep. Fights skin damage and smooths wrinkles.


    Dermatologist
    tested

    Suitable for
    all skin types

    Not tested
    on animals

    Ingredients +

    • Argania Active Complex™ (FRÉ’s exclusive patent) repairs sun damage and the signs of aging.
    • Copper peptides increase skin elasticity and firmness.
    • Niacinamide strengthens the skin barrier.
    • Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is a peptide compound that is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
    • Hyaluronic Acid retains moisture by promoting skin hydration and by reducing trans-epidermal water loss.
    • Coco-Caprylate/Caprate is a natural moisturizer that provides deep hydration
    • Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E, which nourishes skin and repairs damage.
    • Lavender Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, and gives this product its unique and relaxing scent.
    View full list of ingredients