Sweating is a natural function of the body. It is the body's way of keeping the body when the temperature rises because of significant physical effort such as exercise.
A problem arises when the sweat does not pass through the pores as it should. Sweating opens up the pores which presents a chance for oil, dirt, and bacteria to get trapped inside and clog the pores. Clogged pores then become inflamed and the result is red or white bumps which are known as sweat bumps.
Those who do physical work or frequent exercise are often plagued with sweat bumps on face. The face is one place that sweats a lot and on which sweat from the head falls. Sweat bumps may also appear on the chest and back on which sweat from the head also falls.
There are some steps that you can take to prevent sweat bumps:
- Taking a shower right after exercising or doing heavy manual work will help to clean up the pores and get rid of the sweat and dirt before they can get inflamed and start forming sweat bumps.
- Clean your skin before you start exercising. Get rid of dirt and makeup on your skin so that it doesn't mix with sweat and start causing trouble
- Wear fresh workout gear every time and make it the type designed to wick moisture off the body so that you remain dry. This will keep you comfortable and also ensure that that sweat doesn't get a chance to wreak havoc. A lot of sweat typically gets trapped on hems, collars and elastic bands.
The right products for the right results
What is key is keeping the skin clean to ensure the pores are clear to ensure that they do not get inflamed. You may be cleansing your skin faithfully right before and after a workout but if you are not using effective products, then you may get sweat bumps on face and other post-workout blemishes caused by sweat.
Working out and living free with FRE Skincare products
Perhaps you have been troubled by sweat bumps to the point where you are thinking of reducing the frequency or intensity of your workouts or stopping them altogether until the problem improves. There is a way to live free and keep working out without any fears about skin blemishes- using FRE Skincare products.
The FRE range of products was formulated specifically for skin that sweats. It is the pioneer brand of skincare products made for women who sweat. It was formulated following research that was done by a team of botanists and dermatologists. Their search for the perfect product for skin that sweats took them to the deserts of Southern Morocco where they discovered Argania Spinosa or argan. This tree has natural nourishing oils including fatty acids as well as some very potent antioxidants. The researchers came up with a one-of-a-kind formula known as Argania Active Complex on which FRE Skincare products are based. Argania Active Complex is an innovative blend of the most active ingredients found in organic Argan oil and water leaf extract, together with Argan stem cells.
The 123FRE Set
The products come in a set of three products sold in a set. The 123FRE Set contains:
- Protect Me, a very light textured moisturizer with SPF 30 that lets the skin breathe even when you are sweating. It also holds its own in water for over 80 minutes and won’t sting eyes.
- Purify Me, the cleanser that will clean not only your skin but also the pores so sweat freely flows through them when you work out. It also gently exfoliates the skin.
- Revive Me, a serum that blasts the skin with a mix of moisture and vitamins that replenish it and enhance the formation of new skin cells and collagen which keeps the skin firm.
Click here to learn more about 123FRÉ
Fight Your Sweat Bumps With
The 123FRÉ Set
Order your set and your new skin
Order your 123FRE Set and see those sweat bumps on face disappear, never to return.
123FRÉ FACIAL SKINCARE ROUTINE
Step 1: "Protect Me"
1.Apply to facial, neck, and décolleté skin prior to workout.
2.Massage until fully absorbed.
Step 2: "Purify Me"
1. Apply directly to skin post-workout.
2. Massage into skin with a facial sponge.
Step 3: "Revive Me"
1. Apply several drops of serum to clean skin.
2. Massage for overall coverage.
Shop The 123FRÉ