Disclaimer Instagram Competition
FR’E SKINCARE LTD. Competition Disclaimer
Date of Publication of this Disclaimer: _________
THIS COMPETITION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTAGRAM WEBSITE, OR WITH META PLATFORMS INC. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INSTAGRAM OR META PLATFORMS INC. ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS COMPETITION.
This competition (the “Competition”) is organized and managed by FR’E SKINCARE LTD. (the “Company”), who can be contacted via E-amil at: Hello@freskincare.com
General Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in the Competition shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed in this disclaimer.
- By entering the Competition, Participants (as defined hereunder) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer.
The Competition shall take place between February 1st, 2023 and February 28th, 2023.
The competition is open to persons aged 18 and over, who can be contacted via a valid E-mail account, and who live in one of the countries to which the Company ships its products, a list of which is added as exhibit to this disclaimer (an “Eligible Person”). Employees and affiliates of the Company, and/or members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
Any Eligible Person who wishes to participate in the Competition must follow the Company’s Instagram page, and tag the Company’s Instagram page in a post that contains at least one of the Company’s products. By doing so, any such Eligible Person enters the Competition (a “Participant”), and acknowledges that he has read and shall abide by the terms and conditions detailed herein.
- Participants may only submit one entry to the Competition.
The Company is not responsible for any losses, damages or injury that occur and/ that may occur as a result of the Competition or any prize awarded in connection with the Competition. By entering the Competition, the Participant hereby irrevocably and unconditionally releases and holds harmless the Company, its affiliates, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Company Indemnitees”) from any and all liability whatsoever for any injures, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, in connection with the Competition or the awarding, acceptance, use and/or misuse of any prize.
All content created by Participants in connection with the Competition, including any and all images, text, or other materials (“Content”), will remain the property of the Participant. By entering the Competition, Participants grant the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the Content for any purpose related to the Competition or the Company and its business, including but not limited to advertising, promotion, marketing and publicizing the Competition or the Company and/or its products.
- The Company is not responsible or liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights of any third party, in connection with any of the Content. In the event that any claim of infringement of intellectual property of a third party is raised against the Company as a result of and/or in connection with the Company’s use of any Content, the applicable Participant shall hold the Company Indemnitees harmless.
- The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any Participant for any reason, including but not limited to violation of this disclaimer, or any other terms and conditions imposed by the Company by any other means.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the Competition at any time and for any reason, without prior notice and without creating any obligations to the Company in connection with the Competition.
- The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change any of the terms of this disclaimer at any time and for any reason, without prior notice and without creating any obligations to the Company in connection with the Competition.
- The winner of the Competition will be selected by the Company, in its sole discretion. The winner will be decided by the number of ‘like’ marks on its post, and based on creativity and originality. The Company’s decision is final and binding.
The top 3 winners of the Competition will receive a free subscription or a one-time gift (either a set or a single product) of the Company’s products (the “Prize”). The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. No substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed. The Prize is subject to all applicable terms and conditions contained herein in this disclaimer.
- This disclaimer is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the Participant and the Company in relation to the Competition, and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether oral or written. If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this disclaimer shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Competition is a marketing device, and shall not be regarded as a lottery, in accordance with Article Twelve and Section 224 of the Penal Law 5737-1977, as winning the Competition is not dependent on luck.
- This disclaimer and the Competition shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, with no regards to its conflicts of laws principles.