Sweating when it is hot or while doing strenuous physical activity it normal. What is not normal is having blemishes develop because of the sweat. Sweat that gets clogged in the pores can get mixed in there with dead skin cells. When that happens, bacteria in the sweat can trigger inflammation given that bacteria thrive in warm, moist places. When this happens, sweat pimples appear on the face.
In most cases, sweat bumps are not painful and they usually clear up by themselves. However, they look unsightly and can get you the wrong kind of attention when they are on your face. It is also important to take steps to remove them because if they are left untreated, they can keep recurring or get inflamed and harder to get rid of.
Common Home Remedies
They are some common things that can be done to get rid of sweat pimples on face. They include:
- washing your face, both before and after a workout. Cleaning it before removes dirt and makeup so that sweat does not get into the pores and start causing problems. Cleaning it afterward gets the sweat off so that your pores remain clean and clear.
- you also want to take cool showers because hot water can make the pimples itchy. Scratching them could break them and infect them, making the problem worse.
- keeping your hair off your face when you work out also help. Hair can trap dirt and sweat and make the sweat pimples on the face worse if they are constantly in contact with it.
There are a number of home remedies that are said to work to remove sweat pimples. Some are:
- Aloe Vera gel which will help to ensure that any itching or inflammation is soothed and redness is reduced. It will also help to prevent an infection from spreading or getting worse.
- Apple cider vinegar which helps to dry the sweat pimples so they can heal and start to fade away.
- Cool black tea which can be soothing.
A Permanent, Effective Solution To Sweat Pimples On Face
While the hygiene and home remedies may work, they will only provide short term relief. If you want a permanent solution, you need to take a different approach. What you need to do is use products made for skin that is prone to post-work skin problems induced by sweat.
The First And The Best
THE FIRST AND THE BEST One brand of skincare pioneered the creation of skin products for skin that sweats. That brand is FRE Skincare products, the very first products made to take care of the skin of women who work out. It was made after a lot of research to find a solution to skincare damage affecting athletes and women who work out. The research was done by a team comprised of certified dermatologists and botanists.
Their search led them to the deserts of Morocco where they discovered a miracle of sorts known as the argan tree. The tree produces argan oil which has very nourishing products. From this oil, the researchers developed Argania Active Complex on which the products are based. Argania Active Complex is a powerful blend of organic Argan oil, water leaf extract and Argan stem cells.
The FRE Range Of Products
FRE Skincare products come in the 123FRE Set that has three products:
- Protect Me, a hypoallergenic facial moisturizer with an SPF of 30 that is water resistant. It is ultra-light and very quickly absorbed. It won’t sting eyes.
- Purify Me, a deep-cleaning cleanser with argan and jojoba that gently exfoliates and also rehydrates and rebalances your skin. It will soothe skin that has been pulled, turned and twisted during a workout.
- Revive Me, a serum that will keep your skin looking and feeling young by optimizing the condition of your skin that gives the skin a surge of moisture and vitamins.
Fight Your Sweat Pimples With
The 123FRÉ Set
Get the 123 FRE Set a try and see those sweat pimples of forehead disappear, never to return.
123FRÉ FACIAL SKINCARE ROUTINE
Step 1: "Protect Me"
1.Apply to facial, neck, and décolleté skin prior to workout.
2.Massage until fully absorbed.
Step 2: "Purify Me"
1. Apply directly to skin post-workout.
2. Massage into skin with a facial sponge.
Step 3: "Revive Me"
1. Apply several drops of serum to clean skin.
2. Massage for overall coverage.
Shop The 123FRÉ